Posted by : Unknown Monday 16 December 2013

Abhishek Bachachan the famous actor of bollywood who is playing a contineous role in the upcoming movie "Dhoom 3" which is a constant series of the Dhoom 3 with his co-star Uday Chopra says that 'I am the hero of the series film Dhoom and without him film could not have made with his co-star Uday Chopra.

Third series of the Dhoom which is named as 'Dhoom 3', in which Abhishek Bachachan is playing a role as Jai Dixit and Uday Chopra as Ali Akbar, while on the other side Aamir Khan and Katrina kaif from antagonist duo.


"...Dhoom is my film and I am the hero. Nobody can take that away from me. You can be the biggest or the smallest star but 'Dhoom' is about Jai and Ali. It is as simple as that. If the characters of Jai and Ali are not there in 'Dhoom", the film won't be there, said by Abhishek Bachachan in an interview.
It is saying that Abhishek is not hapy with the promotion of the film is going on."You should ask the people who decide the marketing strategy which evidently isn't me. It is my film and wherever they ask me to come I will. Obviously, I want to stand by it. If they feel there are certain events where they don't want me to be around, what can I do about that. Do I feel bad for it?..No, I don't give attention to these things", he said.



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Labels

album (1) brrip (1) download (2) gossip (4) movie (3) mp3 (1) songs (1) torrent (3) trailer (1) video (1) zip (1)

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 Dhoom 3 -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -